An applied psychologist by training, I have been designing and/or evaluating communication technologies for a while. This is a place for reflecting on things I have seen/read/done and further exploring ideas I am pondering. These are musings, not necessarily well worked out theses. As such I reserve the right to completely disagree with myself on a regular basis. My more recent formal publications can be found on my work website. You can find out more about me on my personal website.
- Our CACM article is out! "Making the Field of Computing More Inclusive" - Big thx to all co-authors. cacm.acm.org/magazines/2017… 4 days ago
- Let's talk!!!! 2 weeks ago
- RT @ybika: https://t.co/ejeoap6poM 2 weeks ago
- ACM Creativity & Cognition in Singapore invites student submissions to the Graduate Student Symposium: cc.acm.org/2017/calls/gss… 3 weeks ago
- Our work led by Sunny Consolvo, Tara Matthews & Katie O'Leary on survivors of abuse gets picked up by Wired: wired.com/2017/02/tech-c… 3 weeks ago