An applied psychologist by training, I have been designing and/or evaluating communication technologies for a while. This is a place for reflecting on things I have seen/read/done and further exploring ideas I am pondering. These are musings, not necessarily well worked out theses. As such I reserve the right to completely disagree with myself on a regular basis. My more recent formal publications can be found on my work website. You can find out more about me on my personal website.
- RT @dmitryn: @arielmai shows the mother of all journey maps to illustrate the complexity of the NYC homeless aid program client journey at… 1 week ago
- Legacy as gift - a gift that outlives the knowledge of who created it.... lovely notion of legacy from Mark Templet… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- “Enterprise software” used to be synonymous with crappy, complex software. That needed to change - paraphrasing Mark Templeton #EUX17 1 week ago
- Closing keynote Mark Templeton shows excerpts from the 2001 Virtual Workplace video. Love vision videos: youtube.com/watch?v=E_WHiD… #EUX17 1 week ago
- 'Legacy is change that lasts'. I like that definition from @UXSamYen #EUX17 2 weeks ago