An applied psychologist by training, I have been designing and/or evaluating communication technologies for a while. This is a place for reflecting on things I have seen/read/done and further exploring ideas I am pondering. These are musings, not necessarily well worked out theses. As such I reserve the right to completely disagree with myself on a regular basis. My more recent formal publications can be found on my work website. You can find out more about me on my personal website.
- Excited! Invited to the council of The Computing Community Consortium - catalyzing computing research to address na… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Upcoming: DataEDGE conference at Berkeley, May 8, 9. dataedge.ischool.berkeley.edu Technical, business, and social perspectives on data science. 5 days ago
- Creativity & Cognition 2017 Graduate Student Symposium presenters announced. Co-chairing with @kurtluther. Excited! cc.acm.org/2017/program.p… 2 weeks ago
- Thank you, Mary et al for getting us here! Very exciting. twitter.com/marytreseler/s… 3 weeks ago
- Research papers from the AAAI User Experience of Machine Learning Symposium are here: aaai.org/Library/Sympos… #UXofML 1 month ago