An applied psychologist by training, I have been designing and/or evaluating communication technologies for a while. This is a place for reflecting on things I have seen/read/done and further exploring ideas I am pondering. These are musings, not necessarily well worked out theses. As such I reserve the right to completely disagree with myself on a regular basis. My more recent formal publications can be found on my work website. You can find out more about me on my personal website.
- RT @nadavaha: Excited that our talk on "Product Science" was selected for #sxsw18 #sxsw (w/ @xeeliz ) schedule.sxsw.com/2018/events/PP… 2 months ago
- RT @kurteichenwald: 9 million children lost their health insurance today. Nine million. Trump went golfing. 2 months ago
- For EPIC 2017, I reflected on being thoughtful with data - a counterpoint to what's easy and obvious? epicpeople.org/ethnographic-l… 2 months ago
- Our Special Issue of HCI journal is out! The Lived Experience of Personal Informatics. Reflections on the personal… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- RT @nadavaha: . @xeeliz and I are proposing a #SXSW talk about disruptive product design and evaluation. Please vote! https://t.co/WiVe2ZOe… 4 months ago