An applied psychologist by training, I have been designing and/or evaluating communication technologies for a while. This is a place for reflecting on things I have seen/read/done and further exploring ideas I am pondering. These are musings, not necessarily well worked out theses. As such I reserve the right to completely disagree with myself on a regular basis. My more recent formal publications can be found on my work website. You can find out more about me on my personal website.
- RT @interactionsMag: bit.ly/32magrI More text about Buildings and Code - new thinking on the future of Human-Building Interaction… 1 day ago
- Call for project proposals, deadline upcoming twitter.com/hdinetwork/sta… 6 days ago
- If you’re in Newcastle, please come by and say hello. twitter.com/SueGraham85/st… 2 months ago
- RT @IDEAS_win: Attending great talk on “Conducting Research in HCI + AI” by David Shamma, for the NORTH Lab group at Design School, Northum… 2 months ago
- The follow-up article on imposter syndrome & "burn out" is available. I'm hoping to spark more conversations about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago