An applied psychologist by training, I have been designing and/or evaluating communication technologies for a while. This is a place for reflecting on things I have seen/read/done and further exploring ideas I am pondering. These are musings, not necessarily well worked out theses. As such I reserve the right to completely disagree with myself on a regular basis. My more recent formal publications can be found on my work website. You can find out more about me on my personal website.
- RT @nadavaha: . @xeeliz and I are proposing a #SXSW talk about disruptive product design and evaluation. Please vote! https://t.co/WiVe2ZOe… 6 days ago
- I’m part of a SXSW 2018 panel proposal on democratizing AI. Please vote for us in the SXSW panel picker: panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/73217 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Symposium of Creativity & Cognition is off and running! Thx Jude Yew & Ellen Yi-Luen Do for joining in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @dmitryn: @arielmai shows the mother of all journey maps to illustrate the complexity of the NYC homeless aid program client journey at… 2 months ago
- Legacy as gift - a gift that outlives the knowledge of who created it.... lovely notion of legacy from Mark Templet… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago