An applied psychologist by training, I have been designing and/or evaluating communication technologies for a while. This is a place for reflecting on things I have seen/read/done and further exploring ideas I am pondering. These are musings, not necessarily well worked out theses. As such I reserve the right to completely disagree with myself on a regular basis. My more recent formal publications can be found on my work website. You can find out more about me on my personal website.
- RT @sladner: Looking to learn more about applied research methods? I am writing a short guide on how to mix methods, data sets, and most im… 1 week ago
- Feeling very honored to receive this recognition. THANK YOU to those who made this possible. dsv.su.se/en/about/news/… 1 week ago
- Thank *you* @kaihaley!! You and your *amazing* team made this possible. twitter.com/kaihaley/statu… 1 week ago
- Great event. Thanks to the organizers and the speakers!! Especially good to see Bill Buxton. @wasbuxton… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Recsys Talk is up and out. Thanks to the Recsys general chairs! twitter.com/DrCh0le/status… 2 weeks ago