An applied psychologist by training, I have been designing and/or evaluating communication technologies for a while. This is a place for reflecting on things I have seen/read/done and further exploring ideas I am pondering. These are musings, not necessarily well worked out theses. As such I reserve the right to completely disagree with myself on a regular basis. My more recent formal publications can be found on my work website. You can find out more about me on my personal website.
- SXSW announcement - Come see our talk tomorrow! We will share some techniques we use for exploring early stage prod… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @mashable: 15 unsung women in tech you should know about on.mash.to/2G6pEh3 #InternationalWomensDay https://t.co/ICnfrNN6DI 1 week ago
- Honored to be in this series! So looking forward to reading about others’ experiences. I foresee a bright future fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- I ❤️’ed this project and working with @egoodman twitter.com/epicpeople_org… 4 weeks ago
- RT @epicpeople_org: A special invitation to data scientists and interdisciplinary teams to submit your work to EPIC2018! https://t.co/qNRee… 1 month ago